COLUMBIA ROTARY CLUB
The Columbia, South Carolina, branch of the Rotary club has been in operation since 1916. It is a non-profit service organization made up of leaders from the local community, and it lets them give back to their community in a multitude of ways.
Who was going to be using the site the most – existing members of the Rotary club – drove our design. The most important information is at the top: How do you get to a meeting, what are the requirements, and who will be speaking. The next group that’d be using the site was people who wanted to know more about the club. So, explaining the history, purpose, and how to join was the next important design choice.
Schedule a Free Consultation
What It Takes To Get Started
15-30 minutes of your time to discuss:
- Your company
- Which goals you’d like to achieve in the next 6-12 months
- What you’re already doing to achieve these goals
What You’ll Get From The Consultation
- A 15-30 minute free consultation with one of our marketing strategists
- An honest assessment of your current marketing model
- 2-3 actionable tips to improve your lead generation
- High level marketing strategy to meet your 6-12 month goals
- A quote for implementing these recommendations (if both parties feel this is a good fit)