SEO Services that Focus on Your Bottom Line
- Our proven SEO strategies focus on providing your business with long term results.
- Our transparent process ensures you know exactly what you’re getting from your digital marketing agency.
- We produce a measurable return on investment that will impact your bottom line.
Organic SEO Strategies that deliver results
Our SEO consultants are experts in online marketing. We work tirelessly to make sure that your products or services are seen by the right people. Our SEO plans are divided into 4 phases. Each with a different focus. Each designed to grow your bottom line.
The foundation of a well executed SEO strategy is a plan. During this phase of the project we work on gathering the data we need to help you succeed online. We also leverage your Google Analytics and something called Google Tag Manager so we can track when a prospect calls you, sends an email, or submits a “contact us” form. The SEO plan developed during this phase will guide us through the rest of the project.
- Competitive Analysis – We look at your top competitors in the market, see what they’re doing well, and where there’s opportunity for quick wins based on what your competitors aren’t doing well. This analysis gives us a baseline for what we need to do in order to provide you with better search results.
- Configure Analytics and Tracking – At the end of the day, your Google rankings aren’t the most important numbers to measure. Our goal is to help you generate quality leads for your business. We setup your website to track how many people submit forms and call you. We track where the traffic is coming from so you know what’s working, and what’s not.
- Project Management – We like to be an open book with our customers. Our project plans are built with a set of deliverables so we can put the entire plan in a tracker. From the day you get started with us, you’ll have complete visibility into your project.
- Monthly Reporting – Analysing and tracking data is great, but it doesn’t do any good if you can’t find it or don’t understand it. We provide an easy to read dashboard that breaks down your results so you know exactly how your site is performing.
Once we’ve finished up working on your existing website, it’s time to start creating new content. During this phase we focus on creating content that fills in any gaps we find in your existing website.
- Technical Adjustments – Have you worked with an agency in the past that presents a beautiful audit that shows all the changes you need to make to rank higher, but the project just sputters afterwards? We have an in-house team of experts with the capability to execute all our suggested improvements for you. Your job is to run your business, so let us handle the heavy lifting for you.
- Keyword Gap Analysis – During the last phase we look at optimizing your existing pages. Next we start a keyword gap analysis to look at the top performing websites in your industry and find their most valuable search queries. This data is then used to reverse engineer new pages for your website.
- Content generation – Google isn’t just looking to rank sites. They want to make sure that the sites they rank have authority built around their topics. Our content marketing team focuses on building content around your pillar, or main topics. Then we build what are called cluster pieces to boost and support the pillar topic we talk about.
- New page creation – Any keywords related to buying intent found in the keyword gap analysis will be used to build new landing pages. Our team of expert web designers knows what it takes to turn these pages into lead generating machines.
After we understand where you’re currently at with your search engine rankings and reporting, we move on to the improve phase. Here we’re looking specifically at your website, working to find issues that may be hurting your site’s ability to rank. Then, we fix them!
- Technical SEO Audit – Google wants to rank sites that are built utilizing their webmaster guidelines. We run a full technical audit that compares your site to these guidelines. We then provide the results of the audit to you in an easy to understand format. Finally, our team of SEO professionals gets to work on correcting the issues we find.
- Website Quality Audit – Google creates a quality score for your website. We utilize a proprietary audit tool that collects data from 7 different sources to analyze the overall quality of your site, and it’s content. Once the audit is complete, we’re able to identifyspecific actions to take to help improve your site’s quality score.
- Keyword Research – Keywords are foundational to any SEO campaign. Finding the proper target keywords can make or break a digital marketing campaign. Our research finds the main, secondary, semantic keywords for your website. We also look for common questions people ask when searching for the keywords. Finally, we cross check our keyword lists against your top competitors in the area.
- On-Page Improvements – Once we finish our keyword research, we build an on-page report that details the exact changes to make to the key pages of your website. Once we’ve got your approval, our team of SEO experts and writers get to work optimizing your site.
Quality links to your site are still one of the strongest indicators to Google that your site is trustworthy. Our link building strategy focuses on getting links from sites that will bring more traffic to your site.
- Link Prospecting – Our in house link prospecting team looks at your website and your competitors to understand the types of sites you’ll need links on. Then we build a massive list of prospective sites to acquire high quality links from over the life of your campaign.
- Link Outreach – Once we’ve got a list of prospective links to acquire for your site, our outreach team gets to work on building links to your site. We manage separate email personas for each of our customers to make sure the pitches are well received.
- Content promotion – Once we’ve created your content, promoting the content goes over to our outreach team. We find relevant sites to pitch a link to whether it’s sites with broken links to similar topics, finding “best of” lists, or coming through sites like Reddit or Quora to find people asking questions that can be answered by the content that you’ve generated.
- Social Media – Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn are perfect places to market your content. They’re sites that you know your prospective customers are visiting regularly. Our dedicated social media team has the know how to make sure your content is discovered on the right platforms, by the right people.
Let’s Get Your Phone Ringing!
Every second you wait is a second wasted. Invest in your business, contact us today!